Thursday 25 March 2010

Welcome...

So, this is my first attempt at creating a blog. I have titled it London, Travel, Cars and More because, well, I wanted to and because it's basically what I know and like talking about.

I work for Browns Chauffeur Hire http://www.bchlondon.com/ (all views and opinions stressed on this blog are mine and mine alone and have not come from Browns) I have been with the company now for well over 8 years with a gap of 3 years in between for education purposes. In other words, I left, went to Uni and came back with a degree.

I work in the marketing department of Browns. Browns supplies Chauffeur driven cars in London. The company has over 30 cars and drivers and has some very exclusive 5* accounts and many celebrity individual users. The cars that we supply stem from E-Class Mercedes to MPV's.

I will use this blog to talk about events happening in London, all things to do with travel and tourism and cars. I will give you an insight into the happenings here at Browns, including amusing things that I hear about, strange requests and all things chauffeur orientated.

All your feedback is welcomed,

Have a good day.

George

1 comment:

  1. I don't quite know if this will work but I will be updating the blog once a week and if and when something worth talking about comes along.

    ReplyDelete