Thursday 20 May 2010

My last Browns blog...

Today is my second to last day at Browns, after being here for 9 years it's starting to feel a bit weird, however the time was right for me to move on. I have enjoyed my time here and I thank everyone for all they have done for me over the years.
This week has mostly seen me handing my work onto people that will carry it on after I leave. Everything is going to plan at the moment. Alexis has taken charge of Twitter and Facebook, whilst Peter will be carrying on the blog. I am not yet sure who will be taking over the e-newsletter but I am sure it will be great. Remember you can follow us on Twitter, become a fan of us on Facebook and join our mailing list by clicking on the right.
I'm sitting here, not at my desk but in the control room for what may be the last time. I am actually quite sad about it. Browns has been a huge part of my life and has taught me many things, it's given me the opportunity to better myself and meet so many nice people. I started here when I was 20 years old and I am now pushing 29. How time can pass by without realising. I will of course keep in touch with everyone here.
To the things that I have finished off this week, the Eco Birthday Bags are being delivered tomorrow. I have left instructions to Peter to give a few away to the readers of the blog, so keep reading. I'm hoping there will be a giveaway on Facebook too, keep an eye out.
So, as Michael Jackson once said, this is it. I leave you all in good faith, if you would like to follow me on Twitter my user name is @George_Pan81 I wish you all good luck in the future and hope to speak to you soon.
All the best
George x

No comments:

Post a Comment