Friday 14 May 2010

My week and the BA strike...

Hello to you all. I hope that everyone is good and excited that it's Friday. This week has been very busy for me and all of us here at Browns. We had a big corporate event that finished on Monday, I am glad to say that everything went great. Thank you to the Ash Cloud for staying away.
This week I have carried on dealing with the updates to our website, every time I think that it will be ready to go live, we find something else to update. I will let you all know when it is ready, shouldn't be too long now. It's slightly hard as our web developer now lives in Australia ;-)
Our advert on www.paslive.co.uk is now up and running, if you have a look under the business travel tab at the top of the page you will get to us. If you are or you know a PA please show them this advert, this is a great offer, for a limited time only. I am still in the process of trying to get a better quality logo on the site but it's proving quite hard. Remember we are still offering M&S vouchers for recommending a friend. You can contact me for details.
As to our Birthday Eco Bags, they have been ordered and should be with us within two weeks. I will be giving a few away via the blog, so keep reading.
To more important things, the BA strike is going ahead on 18th to the 23rd May. British Airways has declared that it will be able to fly more than 70 per cent of its passengers during the first strike period. The airline, troubled by ongoing cabin crew strikes, believes it can operate 60 per cent of long-haul flights and 50 per cent of short haul flights from Heathrow during the first walk-out. I would suggest that if you are flying BA that you check their website for more details, I would imagine that it will be hectic at the airport that week. Good luck!
Once again, if you need anything please check our website www.bchlondon.com Follow us on Twitter, become a fan of us on Facebook or go old school and call us 0208 589 9993
Have a great weekend,
George x

No comments:

Post a Comment